Sunday, July 22, 2012

Podcast Update and Adaptability Vid

Hi listeners! I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on what's up with the podcast. You may have noticed that we're behind on posting a new episode this week. Sorry for that! A number of unforeseen circumstances have delayed us. We plan to record tomorrow but I'm not sure when I'll be able to post the episode since I'll be going away for two days right after. Hopefully it will be up Tuesday. Anyway, I'm also sorry that the following video is just available now seeing as how it's vastly outdated but below is our reactions to Adaptability (the video was accidentally set to private for like 2 weeks). We don't have a vid for Fearlessness but tomorrow a video for Theatricality should go up. Thanks for baring with us!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment